1. ABOUT COMPETITION
The competition will take place on June 8- September 4 2021, in several stages:
The competition is open to pianists and violinists from all countries.
The competition is subdivided into 3 age groups. The age limits remain as intended for the 2020 Competition.
Requirements for entries:
○ In Round 1, the competitors must perform at least one Baroque or Classical work.
○ In Round 2 - at least one Balys Dvarionas composition.
○ The choice of music for the rest of the program is entirely at the discretion of the competitor within the time allowed for each age group.
○ Group "A" - from 10 to 20 minutes;
○ Group "B" - from 15 to 25 minutes;
○ Group "C" - from 20 to 30 minutes.
4. REMOTE AUDITIONS
5. PARTICIPATION FEE
○ 60 EUR for the age group A,
○ 80 EUR for the age group B,
○ 100 EUR for the age group C.
6. SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS
7. PRIZES AND BENEFITS
IMPORTANT: The competition organizers do not take responsibility for travel restrictions and other mandatory decisions made by Lithuanian or/and other countries authorities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The organizers will do everything to mediate between competitors and Lithuanian authorities and make sure to arrange visas and permissions necessary to enter The Republic of Lithuania. Nevertheless, the final decision about arrival to the conditions (quarantine or isolation) will be made individually for each competitor depending on the COVID-19 situation in the outbound country.
8. OBLIGATION OF PARTICIPANTS